Friday, December 14, 2007

My Character Traits

INFP
I am creative.
I am smart.
I am an idealist.
I am a loner.
I am attracted to sad things.
I am disorganized.
I am avoidant.
I can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings.
I am prone to quitting.
I am prone to feelings of loneliness.
I am ambivalent of the rules.
I am solitary.
I daydream about people to maintain a sense of closeness.
I focus on fantasies.
I act without planning.
I have low self confidence.
I am emotionally moody.
I can feel defective.
I am prone to lateness.
I like esoteric things.
I am wounded at the core.
I feel shame.
I frequently lose things.
I am prone to sadness.
I am prone to dreaming about a rescuer.
I am disorderly.
I am an observer.
I am easily distracted.
I do not like crowds.
I can act without thinking.
I am private.
I can feel uncomfortable around others.
I am familiar with the darkside.
I am a hermit.
I am more likely to support marijuana legalization.  (Which I do.)
I can sabotage myself.
I like the rain.
I sometimes can't control fearful thoughts.
I am prone to crying.
I am prone to regret.
I am attracted to the counter culture.
I can be submissive.
I am prone to feeling discouraged.
I frequently second guess myself.
I am not punctual.
I am not always prepared.
I can feel victimized.
I am prone to confusion.
I am prone to irresponsibility.
I can be pessimistic.

No comments: